All projects include the following:
- Step-by-Step Guide for the project
- Content Standards/Objectives
- A customized project with details on implementing the activities and lessons. Each project includes different content areas and a variety of lessons to keep the students engaged. All of these lessons aim to teach students the main objective.
- Timeline for the project
- Checklist and calendar to ensure completion of the project
- Reproducibles and handouts
- Additional Resources
Native American - 3rd-6th Grade
The Native American Project has students research a tribe of their choice and create an entire children's book on their own. Not only will students partake in a history project, but this project also incorporates art, math, and writing. Students will gain research and writing skills. This project is engaging, informative, and will help your student become self-learners.
Subjects: History, English, Art, Writing, Math
Duration: 3 weeks