All projects include the following:
- Step-by-Step Guide for the project
- Content Standards/Objectives
- A customized project with details on implementing the activities and lessons. Each project includes different content areas and a variety of lessons to keep the students engaged. All of these lessons aim to teach students the main objective.
- Timeline for the project
- Checklist and calendar to ensure completion of the project
- Reproducibles and handouts
- Additional Resources
- This project is a digital download.
Astronomy Project - 2nd-6th Grade
The Astronomy Project has students research what celestial objects and stars make up a constellation of their choice. Not only will students partake in a science project, but this project also incorporates art, math, and writing. Students will recreate a constellation through art, write about what they've learned, conduct research, and more! This project is engaging, informative, and will help your student become self-learners.
Subjects: Science, Math, Art, and Writing
Duration of Project: 2 weeks